Wanted but no offers... players that normally get bought

Just started a Lazio save just to look at the squad and make notes etc but i'm actually gonna start a new one when 10.3 comes out(Footy now cancelled on Saturday - waterlogged pitch, would love it to come out for the weekend even more so but i have other things like a GF if not :p) Woops went on a tangent there.

Basically, i'm just flying through the window and players like Kolarov and T. Rocci have interest from the same clubs they normally(Chelsea, United) do but for some reason they aren't making bids for them! But they nearly always move on every save so why not this time? Does me being manager effect this? Am i that scary that they don't wanna incur the wrath of me by making bids for them? Rather then the normal AI manager Lazio have :confused:

I don't necesarily want to sell them but i might. It could help with my planning but its not going how i would have thought... So i've already asked but why oh why?! Its strange!

EDIT: PS i don't want to offer them to the clubs/transfer list em, i know this would probably work but i want natural bids so its not like i've forced the players out!

It happens alot to me too, when you take on the club they never want to come in with a bid, offer the player out if you want rid!

What i tend to do though, especially in Italy, is look at AC Milan, Inter, Fiorientina and look for wanted players, make a bid for them and then any interested clubs make counter bids, lets them sign them and then it makes my championship assault abit easier when they lose the top player, i dont know if you would class it as cheating, oh and if you wait till transfer window is about to shut that helps out too ;)

It happens alot to me too, when you take on the club they never want to come in with a bid, offer the player out if you want rid!

What i tend to do though, especially in Italy, is look at AC Milan, Inter, Fiorientina and look for wanted players, make a bid for them and then any interested clubs make counter bids, lets them sign them and then it makes my championship assault abit easier when they lose the top player, i dont know if you would class it as cheating, oh and if you wait till transfer window is about to shut that helps out too ;)

I have never thought about that, and i reckon that any action that infiltrates, and gives you an advantage, would generally be considered a cheat. Up to you how you play it mind.

Archived