Premiership Registration...

Morning Champs,

I made a school boy error last night and signed a guy on deadline day (start of season) but registered my players for the prem before the deal had fully gone though.

Do you know when the next opportunity will be for me to get him registered, or is there a way round this? He's on a conditional WP too so i need to get him games asap.

Cheers

Blades Man

That’s what I’ll do. I’ll get him playing for a champ team so he keeps up appearances and gets doesn’t get refused a WP extension. I’m assuming these games would still count…………….

Cheers Vic

Sounds good. I presume the matches count. If so, glad I could help. :)

If he doesn't have a WP he cant play in England at all. You would have to loan him out to like Belgium or something.

The OP's already stated his player's got a WP.

Aren't you allowed to register a player at any time in the Prem? Just put him in your squad for a match then when you go to the match it informs you that 1 player in the squad doesn't have a number, would you like to assign him one? And Bob's your uncle

Not from the 2nd season onwards. There's a new rule being brought into effect irl next season, which states that 25 players must be registered for the 1st team in the Prem. Players under 21 don't need to be registered, and are simply given a number before games, but if a player is over 21 and not registered, he won't be able to play.

That’s what I’ll do. I’ll get him playing for a champ team so he keeps up appearances and gets doesn’t get refused a WP extension. I’m assuming these games would still count…………….

Cheers Vic

Work Permits depend on his International appearances not how many appearances he makes at club level.

You can keep him at your club as if he has a work permit he should be able to play Cup and European games for you without being registered in the league.

Archived