2 points

MN87

Please redirect me to correct threads if they are around, but i couldn't find anything too similar

Q1) when 10.3 comes out, do you have to download/play it with the january date/transfer updates, or can you keep them separate? I am wondering because I'd like the new patch with the bugs fixed, but would ideally like to keep the data from the start of the game

Q2) Is anyone else finding it hard to get their head around the new tactics layout, I always end up converting to classic because i find it too hard to navigate and it has almost too much to it to realistically keep on top of your tactics

Apologies if these are covered elsewhere, as I said, close this and pinpoint me if possible, thanks

Q3) if i have edited some data (in this case I updated stoke city), if i don't want it added to other saved games, just my stoke save, how do i ensure that the stoke updates aren't carried over to all the saved games? on the old football managers you would save any updates you made as another data base and then choose which database to use when you started a new game, but in FM2010 even when i uncheck the box on the start screen which has my stoke data saved, it loads up the stoke updates with every new game I start...

No worries.

No, once you have updated to 10.3 you will be running 10.3 no matter what.

When you first load up the game and you can select the database's: Original database, 10.1 database, 10.2 database, 10.3 database etc.

Your just choosing what database you want to load up, before players are transfered/ updated etc. :)

Ah, no, not if you've already started that save game.

Probably shouldn't have jumped in here, as editing isn't really my strongest side on this version. And, i'm so tired i'm almost seeing double as well :D

Whatever i said, just disregard it. Might pop by tomorrow when i'm rested :o

Sorry for the trouble mate :o

Archived