Work permits?

Hey ive been having problems with work permits quite a lot, it seems every player outside of europe i try to sign has the work permit turned down.. I've even had a couple of players from europe that have had them turned down which i didnt understand at all lol. Was just wondering if theres any way around this as I keep seeing loads of really talented players that are also cheap but they always get turned down.

Thanks

Hey ive been having problems with work permits quite a lot, it seems every player outside of europe i try to sign has the work permit turned down.. I've even had a couple of players from europe that have had them turned down which i didnt understand at all lol. Was just wondering if theres any way around this as I keep seeing loads of really talented players that are also cheap but they always get turned down.

Thanks

did you appeal//;)

find sometimes it will be overturned

the only way around it...............is to cheat using fmrte, give the player a second nation etc:(

No it isn't, stop talking guff ;)

You need to get yourself a work permit feeder club.

Do feeder clubs from different countries have different citizenship "length" requirements? I convinced the board to give me a feeder club from Poland (if I remember right), but it takes 3 years to get citizenship. Are other European countries faster?

Do feeder clubs from different countries have different citizenship "length" requirements? I convinced the board to give me a feeder club from Poland (if I remember right), but it takes 3 years to get citizenship. Are other European countries faster?

I know South American players can get a work permit in 2 years if you use a club in Spain. Otherwise I think it is 3 years.

Archived