Well, yeah, he was offside

Thats what I would have said in the press conference if they'd said they were talking about that goal.

Having a clearly offside goal disallowed after 45 minutes is not really a talking point. It was offside, the score was 2-1, and it was a good decision.

However, when a totally legitimate goal is ruled out with 15 minutes left and the score at 3-2 (where a fourth would have probably killed the game off) for a non-existent foul, a fact picked up on by both the in-game commentary, and the post-match review of the referee's performance, thats a talking point.

"So, you saw an apparently legitimate goal ruled out for your team today. How do you feel about that?"

"I thought it was an abysmal decision."

The FA have given you a one-match ban for your comments regarding the referee. You had been angry at the decision to disallow Matt Simon's goal on 45 minutes, but replays had subsequently shown the decision to be right.

Is that it then? I get asked about the good decision, but not about the MASSIVE decision that cost me the game? And I get suspended for the next match? It was probably going to happen eventually anyway, but I don't mind so much if I feel I actually deserve the suspension.

I think the press should be banned from the next match for being such deviant *jokers*.

Yeah, I hate that. Press-conferences is just stupid often. When you really want a question asked, like what you feel about losing a game... Count on the press to not ask any question of relevance at all. And then those ref decisions... I dont think I've ever had the press asking me about obviously wrong decisions by the ref, only about those decisions he got right. Suppose it is like that so everyone that dare to speak out get a fair share of bans from the FA. -_-

Yes, this part of the game is seriously flawed and has been so for about 4 editions now. You simply cannot complain which is not the case in the real world. Also the FA punishments are daft as in European games you also get reprimanded by the FA when it should be the European governing body. And no hint of appeal ever succeeding, which of course never happens irl does it? So flawed this part of the game, it actually makes you want to leave it as it annys you no end.

As for AssMan, why is it when they make a comment the player is happy with them? It should be the manager as the AssMan only ever says what he's expected to say and not do his own thing. Another flaw that needs looking into.

Archived