Pressure Grows On...................

How come whenever you get the Pressure Grows On message you can never get rid of it until the start of the next season.

Im Man Utd and after messing about with tactics for the first half of the season I found myself 8th in December and 20 points off the lead. After December I began to turn things around and won almost all of my games since winning the league by 1 pont, winning Carling Cup, FA Cup and semi of Champions League. I got manager of the month for every month after December but i still got the pressure grows message before every game sayin a loss in the next match could seal my fate.

Is this a bug?

Surely it must be considering with 3 games to go I had already won a cup, final of another and 2nd in the league (eventual winner)

It should definitely reflect what the "goals" were at the start of the season. If you select title challenge then when you're in the top 4 you shouldn't get that message.

Also your match form should be taken into account. How can a manager who hasn't lost since December have their job on the line?

If your form is WWWWWWW then it shouldn't happen.

Could well be a bug?

It should definitely reflect what the "goals" were at the start of the season. If you select title challenge then when you're in the top 4 you shouldn't get that message.

Also your match form should be taken into account. How can a manager who hasn't lost since December have their job on the line?

If your form is WWWWWWW then it shouldn't happen.

Could well be a bug?

Actually, if you said title challenge and you're only in the top four, I'd expect the "Pressure" message; top four is really only "continental qualification through league finish". Title challenge, to me, means first or close second.

Archived