is there any way that?

i am currently on a save with Crew Alexandra and i am doing well in my first season, but suddenly my laptop has gone really slow and i cant run FM on it very well, i think i have viruses on my laptop which is really slowing down my computer, and as i cant seem to get rid of them (both AVG and Norton are not detecting them) is there anyway that i can take leagues away from my fm save and play with a few less so it will run faster, or will i have to ditch my Crew save?

many thanks.

Interwolf, i did have AVG, but that seemed to stop picking up even tracking cookies, so i decided to download Norton which got rid of the tracking cookies that i pick up from Facebook and other websites, but i think that i have alot more stuff on there which niether are detecteting so i might not have them but i think i do as my 6 month old laptop is running so slowly.

Try to run something proper. Like Avast for example. And you should try to find spyware/adaware removers (like Ad-Aware Personal, I believe it's free even). If that can't sort it out, you should backup what you want to save and then reformat the computer.

Archived