why do i no longer have touchline shouts!!??

Sorry to 'hijack' your thread, but I have a very similar problem. Myself and two friends have a save game (not network, on the same PC), and we have noticed when we play each other (never against AI), at a random point in the game the touchline shouts will 'darken' and you can no longer use them. This will stay like that until the end of the game, regardless of what we try.

As I said, it doesn't happen against the AI. When the game is up, the next game against the AI or a human team, the touchline shouts are available again. But every game against ahuman team, eventually at some stage the touchline instructions will become unavailable.

Anyone have any solutions?

can i unconvert it?

Although I have never used it, no I don't think you can. It does warn you when you attempt to convert to classic tactics however that you won't be able to convert back again....

Sorry to 'hijack' your thread, but I have a very similar problem. Myself and two friends have a save game (not network, on the same PC), and we have noticed when we play each other (never against AI), at a random point in the game the touchline shouts will 'darken' and you can no longer use them. This will stay like that until the end of the game, regardless of what we try.

As I said, it doesn't happen against the AI. When the game is up, the next game against the AI or a human team, the touchline shouts are available again. But every game against ahuman team, eventually at some stage the touchline instructions will become unavailable.

Anyone have any solutions?

I had the same issue and raised it in the bugs forum but didn't get a response.

I've had some success solving it by exiting tv mode or alt+tabbing back to the desktop. This seems to free it up most of the time.

I had the same issue and raised it in the bugs forum but didn't get a response.

I've had some success solving it by exiting tv mode or alt+tabbing back to the desktop. This seems to free it up most of the time.

Ah right, cheers, I will try that.

Archived