'Can't settle in the area' problem

I have all of a sudden 2 really good players with 'can't settle in the area' problem'

I play them both in my first line up if they dont have injuries, and def my favorite players in the team with their current attributes.

What to do? to get rid of their settling problem, Do I just bite the bullet and play them in the line up every game even if they dont do a good job,

or do I put them out of the team to teach them a lesson?

I am sure there is a way to cure this thing sooner rather than later.

Thanks, comments appreciated.

Ard.

I had the same problem with Marcelo after signing him. He played okay, but not as well as he plays now he is happy. After a year he reported that he was happy now in the area.

I did have a weird problem during the year, I decided to give him a month away to sort out his head, upon his return he was deeply upset (shocked) that he was no longer considered a first team regular. As if I could play him while he was in Brazil. Luckily regular footbal removed that issue.

On FM08 (?) I did have a played who never settled and he requested to be transferred, so it can go both ways.

I have all of a sudden 2 really good players with 'can't settle in the area' problem'

I play them both in my first line up if they dont have injuries, and def my favorite players in the team with their current attributes.

What to do? to get rid of their settling problem, Do I just bite the bullet and play them in the line up every game even if they dont do a good job,

or do I put them out of the team to teach them a lesson?

I am sure there is a way to cure this thing sooner rather than later.

Thanks, comments appreciated.

Ard.

I tend to just ignore it.

It is a personal problem & does not effect team overall.

If they are good players then carry on playing them if not get rid. Perhaps praise them for 8.0 + performances will help.

Archived