Return of a great manager!

Here is a post on one small problem I have with FM....

Lets say I manage Blackpool from start date, I win the FA Cup in season one, also the league cup, then the Championship. 2nd season I win the Premiership and then continuously win trophies for seasons after. If after 5 seasons I resign or leave for Barcelona I get "disliked 100" in the boards favoured personel.

No matter what scenario you put this in (some people might contest me here and say well you betrayed Blackpool) whether I took St Albans from Conferance to League 1 then moved to Oldham, or I went from Man Utd to Southampton the result is the same.

I contest this and hope that S.I in future versions have a little difference in results when a manager leaves a club.

In real life there are many managers that once managed a club and were welcomed back or would be welcome back ;;;;;;;; In FM this is impossible ;;;;;;;;;;. Mourinho, Keegan, Dalgleish and many more. Just because someone leaves shouldn't mean they get "disliked 100"

The reason it does that, is so that you don't get offered the job you've just left/been sacked from. Over time it changes again.

Il have to dispute that one mate because 5 seasons later I went back to Bradford for a job and they dismissed my app because they hadnt forgiven me for before.

To be fair I'm just going off what I've been told... and it would be better if the game was just programmed differently so the departing manager shouldn't have to change there liked status at all (unless of course they leave to manage a rival etc)

This is annoying me too.

I started at chester with 5 games to go of the first season they were already down.

BSN 1st 100pts and FA trophy win

BSP 2nd 86pts and FA trophy win play off final loss

BSP 1st 91 pts and FA trophy win and FA cup 5th round

leave for Weston Super Mare who have been taken over by a tycoon

After reaching the EPL the money starts to go, the 28,000 seater is only just half full most weeks and the wage bill is potentially crippling so i decide to leave. I notice that Chester of Northern prem are managerless Apply and they give the job to Paul Terry, the runt brother of John whose Managerial highlight is reaching the taking charge of Ware in the BSP and then taking them back to the isthmian North. I want to return to place where i was loved but i can't, guess I'll have to take charge of europes new elites St. Mirren who are currently celebrating their 4th SPL title in 5 years.

Archived