"What have I done to deserve this, coach?"

ok so they lost 10-0 in a friendly but he was far from being the worst of his team in this game! He had 50% pass completion, 100% in tackling, 50% headers won, 5(!) interceptions and he ran twice as much as anyone else :D

uhm, a bug maybe? :)

youngf.jpg

That is weird. If the ratings column wasn't there I would have probably picked him out as your team's best player in that game. I suspect what has happened is that since he has been more involved than anybody else, he has been responsible for most of the opposition's goals. The match ratings do seem to over-react to a player being 'at-fault' for a goal scored against his team, so it's quite possible that some of the 8 passes he did that did not reach a team mate resulted in a goal, and that the attacker that he is marking was more active, thus leading the game to (perhaps correctly) blame him more for the goals conceded.

You should've covered over the ratings and asked us who we thought was the lowest rated player for that match.

Funnily enough, we know FM so much that seeing as Nick Young had played so well(!) according to his match stats, he would be the one most of us would pick. Expect the unexpected with this particular game.

Archived