This stinks

I am in my first season managing Chelsea FC....I signed two players Vunicic from Roma and Riquelme from Boca Juniors...i also acquired Ruud Van Nistlerooy from Real Madrid on a season long loan (during the summer '09 transfer window)I also signed Steven Jovatic from Fiorintina...Now I am under a world-wide transfer embargo until September of 2010....I know this has to be because of what went on with Gael Kakuta because I noticed that he as been suspended for a long time...It still stinks.

BTW, does anyone have any tips for what I can do to help Vunicic and Riquleme with the language barrier....that was one of the reasons i signed Jovitic and RVN but nothing seems to help...any suggestions...I know I should have checked to see if they spoke english before I signed them.

Yeah Chelsea have a transfer embargo till 2011 after this current window. Kakuta has a four month ban iirc

Over time the players should learn English naturally but I dont think there is anything directly you can do to speed them along

You can't please anyone. People say its so unrealistic. Then a RL situation is coded in and they complain about that too!! Yes I know the embargo is suspended but it wasn't when the game was released so no need to batter me on that point.

Archived