Steam Achievements Question?

Do the steam achievements for FM10 have to be completed on one save game or can they be completed across multiple save games?

For example the Continental King achievement says win a continental cup on 3 different continents. Does this mean on one save game or can they be completed across multiple save games as some people do not have the computer capacity to load numerous nations or do not like to move around clubs on one save game.

I've gotten 30 of them so far but I think some don't work. "Do the Double" I should have because I did the English domestic treble. 'Qualified' I should have because I qualified and won the World Cup with Spain. Some of the others will take quite some time though!

Pretty sure it's across multiple saves, basically through you're entire FM'10 gametime.

I'd agree, otherwise you'd have to play one save for 30 seasons to get the Value for money one (or whatever it's called).

And "The Double" won't achieve for me no matter how many times I've done it :(.

I'd agree, otherwise you'd have to play one save for 30 seasons to get the Value for money one (or whatever it's called).

And "The Double" won't achieve for me no matter how many times I've done it :(.

Yes, it is across multiple saves...I grabbed my Trophy Hoarder badge on my Cadbury Athletic save (amusingly, it was the great Birmingham County FA Midweek Floodlit Challange Cup that got me that one!)

Archived