Rankings the different leagues

I'm trying to figure out the best places for my players who i want to loan out should go. I'm not just talking about the obvious top league like the EPL, Primera, Serie A, Bundes, or Ligue 1.

I want to go further down that list.....Obviously most of your younger players won't get loan offers as a first teamer from teams in these top leagues. They tend to get offers from lower leagues.

So where does leagues like the Championship, League one, or Serie B compare to the top leagues in countries like Sweden or Belgium.

So I'm asking for about a top 15/20 order of the leagues throughout the world to help me figure out what leagues I should prefer when loaning players out.

First why all in bold? its a bit confusing.

Second if you are loaning to the same or equal) division, then frankly the player is good enough for your team (I only ever loan to the same division with a top young player competing against an olsd club favourite and both are around the same).

Third I would reckon any team with a good chance of serious participation in europe is better than middling club from higher rep league.

Thirdly all the information is available in the editor, just check the individual leagues (e.g. I checked Seria B against Belgian Pro 13 to 12 in favour of Seria B).

Fourthly a selected league is infinitely preferable to a one not selected, so if you have Norway selected and Belgium not Norweigan top league is better for loans.

Thanks for not really answering the question

Don't be rude to people trying to help you.

Answering your question, the Championship is superior to most smaller countries top leagues, as well as the 2nd teir of most other countries. If you want to send your players on loan, and don't want to send them to a Prem side, send them to the Championship.

Archived