lack of harmony still..

Right i had this problem in league 1 now its come back iv just got leeds up into the next league via the playoff's and i havent even played a fcukin game yet and there already moanin about lack of praise i think it is, and lack of harmony

but then again u cant solve these problems its a joke about 11 of my players are slighty concerned and they have lost faith in me as a manager how can i turn this around??

please can someone help me solve this please , maybe because in my friendlys i won 11-0 and didt praise them lol

It's a waiting game more than anything. If it's a lack of praise release some media comments, that might help. Otherwise you just have to wait really. See if there are any disruptive influences in the squad and ship them out.

u say its my tactics but iv only played friendlys atm im a day away from startin the league and i know im goin to mess up with my players acting like this

That is an insider joke. :thup: Every time somebody complains/asks something about the game that he feels he isn't responsible for, you will most certainly get that response from somebody.

As for your problem... try to sell players that are unhappy and usually don't play in the first eleven. They only disrupt the harmony. Sometimes offering new contracts to unhappy players helps. Winning games is also always a good thing (I know, it's not really a piece of advice, as you try to win every match anyway.. but still.. just to inform you that losing streaks also contribute to players being unhappy).

OP did you play the friendlies or send your assistant ? i ask this because it's known that your assistant can mess harmony up by not praising,it happened to me and now i always play pre-season games.What i did to repair this was arranged some easy winnable games against rubbish teams,then praised my players no matter what,soon got harmony back up in time for the 1st game of the season.

u say its my tactics but iv only played friendlys atm im a day away from startin the league and i know im goin to mess up with my players acting like this

Always, ALWAYS have post-match team talks during friendlies and tell them well done or don't worry it's only pre-season. Otherwise they may get upset, like you just had. Had this problem, but it goes away once you start doing team-talks during games.

Archived