Can the forum people allow a youtube link...

Hello I am trying to put http://youtube.com/linkname.html links so people dont have to click on my links to goto youtube directly is there a possibility of this happening ?? As I want to show them some information and what i might be doing wrong?????

This is a great fure and for the forums , please any mod can add this in ( this feature is supported by vBulletin )

Thank you, hopefully?

see... that sucks because now i have to CLICK on the link... i dont want to click on the link... I want to have it automatically appear inside the message so the user doesnt have to go anywhere ( leave the msg ) or open a new page.... they do it for images why not for youtube !

Nev, thank you for the information.

But what i was asking was that just like you have posted a picture and its inside your message id like to post a youtube video inside the message without the user having to click in the link :)

Oh I see. I'm sure in the morning or when there are more users that have a better computer background, they will be able to help you. :)

ding ding ding :) !! I actually want to do like a whole post about my adventure with my team for 1 tournament posting buys, trades,training, matches... just to see how people would play differently, or how could I improve my tactics... a lot of static stuff is good but sometimes videos are much easier !

Archived