need to get this off my chest - worst ever FM moment

I just finished second in Premier League with Arsenal, not on goal difference but on goals scored. Aston Villa and I had the same goals difference, +44, but they scored three more goals. In their final game of the season they scored in the 91st minute to give them the same goal difference and in my game Vela missed a huge chance for me.

I just had to get this off my chest, anybody had a worse moment?

I have to beat hull to go second with 6 games left in my Lincolnshire and Humberside game save, I think I feel a moment coming on... If I can eek out a draw I still need to beat either scunthorpe or doncaster on my run in to secure a european place!

BTW Hull are having a bad season and are 5th, I am 4th and Hull look like they are ready to turn the tide on their form!

Back on FM08, in a NG I was Man City. Last game of the first season, me and Arsenal were on equal points and they had a better GD. They went 0-1 down which meant all I needed to do was draw, at home to Sunderland, a place I had won 17 and drew 1 of my 18 home EPL games so far. I went 0-1 down as well, and then missed an 85th minute penalty. It finished 0-1 and they won the league.

Archived