Game turned laggy after installing patch 10.2

After installing the new patch, the game wasnt as smooth as it was before. Especially at the tactical page during matches. When click on the player's icon to bring up the duty and role page, it would lag for some time before shows up. Kinda annoying. It wasn't like that before installing the patch. And there were occasional hangs during matches too. Btw i'm using 13' macbook pro. Pls do something about it SI.. Tks!

After installing the new patch, the game wasnt as smooth as it was before. Especially at the tactical page during matches. When click on the player's icon to bring up the duty and role page, it would lag for some time before shows up. Kinda annoying. It wasn't like that before installing the patch. And there were occasional hangs during matches too. Btw i'm using 13' macbook pro. Pls do something about it SI.. Tks!

Totally agree with clicking on the players to bring up roles and stuff :thup:

I am not complaining, I have just been experiencing this lately.

I've had exactly the same problems.

Archived