The Rise of The Zombies! No not the movie!

I am not sure if I ever heard of the name from movie ads or such but if not, it is really catchie name. I am an Arsenal fan and always look to play around the premier league but what has got to my attention, after playing various saves in FM 2010, is that Tottenham Hotspur a.k.a Spurs are quite the team. They always seem to finishing around the first two if not the top 4. In my latest save, which I happen to take a team outside in England, they have finished 2nd in the first season of the game. To my surprise I have also found that, according to a close friend's save, they have won the first or the second season (cant really remember exactly) of his save!

Now that's a turner. How in the hell have Sigames team come to conclusion that the rise of the "dead" are upon in the first few seasons of the game. Talk about being realistic!

Please do not misunderstand my runt for being Spurs hater as I have deep respect in trying to break the barrier between the top and the lower in the division. They have always had the resources to rise to the occasion but not on consistent basis over the last decade or so. Yet Sigames have "coded" them to be there in the top four within the initial stages of the game. I don't want to get in to how ridiculously some of their players are over-rated. That deserves its own topic.

My question remains Tottenham getting into top 2 team in the league in the first two season or bet yet winning the title in almost every save! :D

superspurs.png

:D

That's not from my save but friend's. Thanks to his efforts. You see my point. You can see the 9th season of the campaign just got under way, with the exception of that, of the other 8 seasons, Spurs have only finished twice outside the top four. Won the title once, and finished the other seasons either 2nd or 3rd.

Archived