Request for the next football manager

hello staff please i need one request in the next football manager incluide the third division Argentine in the game (metropolitana and toneo interior "A").

the third division is important,i need this division in here is important

¿why no incluide in this game the third division Argentine?

in the next fotball manager incluiding the third division Argentine?yes or no?

Can you not activate this by using the data editor?

Some of the inactive divisions can be REALLY awkward to get working. I've just managed to get the Hungarian Third Division working (all six subdivisions of it) - it took three days to figure out what would and would not work, involved the creation of two new competitions, required me to manually edit every club in the entire Hungarian league, and still isn't working quite properly (it's very close though).

So in short, yes you can but it's not always as easy as it sounds.

Can you not activate this by using the data editor?

yes i create whit the editor the third division of the leage and this presents error in formats of promote and relegation,no coincides.

well in the third division is separated for two competitions in groups separated for promote this leagues is formed for 20-25 teams .

metropolitana and Tourney interior "A" is separated and the team win in the metropolitana promote to second division(create for defect in the game) and the win in the Tourney interior "A" promote in the second division.

the teams 2-8 playing playoffs in yours respective formats and the win of the playoffs in the respective toruneys playing the promotion whit the 17 and 18 of the second division,but this no happens only ascend in the second division the teams wins(1 position metropolitana and 1 position in tourney A).

Also observed that the playoffs in editor fm10 for create present error Because the teams whit the finish Season They disorder and Few ones teams in the leages create for me (metropolitana and tourney interior "A" )erroneously change of tables,and this not is correct,the editor contains more errors and me decided To removed the playoffs in me leages creates and the error playoffs(changes of tables) no happens.

what the happens?i think whit one error of editor whit playoffs,please i recomend that the staff observe the details for editor and fixes the editor of fm10.

I repeat it playing the game whit the division for defect and this error not happens only happens When i add the subdivision create(metropolitana and tourney interiror),Instantaneously the error is present.

i request please in the next editor for fotball manager 2010 please includes the option for create leages whit the table average points¿is possible this request or no?

sorry for my writing.

please in the next games includes the third division in the game for defect or no?

• 2 weeks later...
Some of the inactive divisions can be REALLY awkward to get working. I've just managed to get the Hungarian Third Division working (all six subdivisions of it) - it took three days to figure out what would and would not work, involved the creation of two new competitions, required me to manually edit every club in the entire Hungarian league, and still isn't working quite properly (it's very close though).

So in short, yes you can but it's not always as easy as it sounds.

hey..did you manage to make it work?cuz i want to play in the Hungarian Third League too...could you give the file or something?

cheers mate

hey..did you manage to make it work?cuz i want to play in the Hungarian Third League too...could you give the file or something?

cheers mate

I don't have it working properly yet. The leagues run, but promotions and relegations don't work. I'll post it in the Editors' Hideaway if I do get it working.

Archived