Best manager of all time?

Well I took on Chelsea, and won the league title by 6 points in my first season having 7 players score more than 15 goals in my side and being able to sell the likes of Lampard and sign class players like Aguero. Of course, I was cheated out of the CL in true Chelsea fashion by some dubious stoppage time but I still retain my point of view.

Now that several readers have had a stroke from reading this post and not taking it tongue in cheek, whats the deal with the hall of fame these days. It doesn't track anywhere near as many trophies as it should, its not registered charity shield wins, european super cup etc but I feel it should. The hall of fame of old on FM07 or something used to record them all as far as I remember. End of the day, if you've won the autoglass trophy (or whichever name it masquerades under these days) it should be there as a minor trophy, even if it only adds 1 or 2 points to the overall total score or something.

Might be a bit difficult as then SI would have to create competitions which no longer exist like the Inter Cities cup for all the old manager list. Plus at the moment it is a fairer system as there are more competitions to win in England than other contries, then you would have to include lower level leagues and cups. Which will all have to be added to old managers histories.

Might be a bit difficult as then SI would have to create competitions which no longer exist like the Inter Cities cup for all the old manager list. Plus at the moment it is a fairer system as there are more competitions to win in England than other contries, then you would have to include lower level leagues and cups. Which will all have to be added to old managers histories.

But the Inter City Cup became the Fairs Trophy, Which became the UEFA Cup which is now kwown as the Europa League. So this trophies can be added to old managers no problem.

Archived