World cup final Switzerland vs Paraguay...WTF

Im all for escaping reality in the game, dont mind beating Man U 6-0 in the first season with Liverpool and winning the treble too, but I draw the line at a Switzerland Vs Paraguay in the WC Final (Switzerland won in ET in case you were wondering). With Argentina, France, Brazil, Italy, England, Germany and Spain all out before the semis.

Just out of curiosity has anybody else seen some strange WC results?

Im all for escaping reality in the game, dont mind beating Man U 6-0 in the first season with Liverpool and winning the treble too, but I draw the line at a Switzerland Vs Paraguay in the WC Final (Switzerland won in ET in case you were wondering). With Argentina, France, Brazil, Italy, England, Germany and Spain all out before the semis.

Just out of curiosity has anybody else seen some strange WC results?

yea i had a strange one once...England won it

Yes Colombia World Cup champions! That's why I love the game.

In 2014 the Swiss won against Argentina.

I think the biggest problem is the lack of international players in leagues that you don't have active.

That's why I keep suggesting to populate U-20s teams in international competitions.

When you manage an international team is really frustrating getting to a World Cup and most of the teams are full of gray players.

TBH Mate, I find Managing international teams a lot harder.

Yeah they are. Took Togo to quarterfinals of 2014 World Cup (Unbelievably amount of good luck). Same year, Spain missed out on altogether (Didn't help that they tied Iceland 0-0 at home during qualifiers).

Go figure.

Archived