TV Revenue

I'm playing as Sunderland and I'm in a bit of a mess financially, which shouldn't be really. Alas, I am and was looking forward to getting some money at the end of the season so I could strengthen for my Europa League campaign this season. However, even though I've just been given close to £30,000,000 in TV revenue, my bank balance didn't move..? Shouldn't I have had the £30mil in there? Or does it go in in installments or something?

Indeed, it's monthly instalments.

I almost had the same problem with Crewe, I was in the red after being promoted to league 1 and my whole £69k or whatever it was was going to be paid over the season, luckily my chairman decided that my best striker who scored 28 goals in 27 appearances last year was due to be sold to some French team for £1.8m. Funnily enough the fans were not as unhappy as they were when I sold the CB who had been sent off 4 times in the first half of the season.

C'est la Vie, I signed a new guy on loan who is just as good. At least I got Willy Topp still. Sorry I digress here.

Short answer anyway, instalments.

Archived