editing the 'biography' section

although i think the introduction of players biographies to FM10 is great, i cant help but feel its a bit stat led and impersonal at the moment.

wouldnt it be great if as players we could access and add detailed descriptions and information about players and then be able to post them over the net for others to download? that way, when you come accross a player your not sure about, you just access his biography and up comes a more in-depth explaination and history about him.

it would certainly make the buying of players less stat orientated and would be a massive help when it comes to managing unfamiliar teams. espescially in unfamiliar countries.

what do others think?

Unfortunatley, if you were making them available for download, each biography would have to finish at the start date of each FM iteration, bacause, from that point on, it will be entirely different.

and, to be fair, all you look at when buying a player, is their stats.

When you say "detailed descriptions and information" what are you meaning?!

wouldnt it be great if as players we could access and add detailed descriptions and information about players and then be able to post them over the net for others to download? that way, when you come accross a player your not sure about, you just access his biography and up comes a more in-depth explaination and history about him.

I believe this is called wikipedia :D

Archived