• 2 months later...
use carlos vela as much as you can. Also get rid of senderos' date=' randall and fabianski. Buy players such as Sergio Mota, Steven Defour, Mamadou Sakho and Sergio Asenjo. Put the youngsters on intensive training[/quote']

not bad advice, but i dont know how many people will trust you with your name

• 3 months later...

Goalkeepers

Need strengthening, Fabianski is a good back up but not good enough week in week out.

Defence

Centre back needed, maybe bring back Upson. I did and didn't regret it.

Midfield

I didn't change a great deal here, Fabs and Diaby in the centre. Played Vela and Ashley Young on the wings.

Strikers

RVP is good, and will score. Signed Gignac to partner him. Very good and consistent.

Goalkeepers

Need strengthening, Fabianski is a good back up but not good enough week in week out.

Defence

Centre back needed, maybe bring back Upson. I did and didn't regret it.

Midfield

I didn't change a great deal here, Fabs and Diaby in the centre. Played Vela and Ashley Young on the wings.

Strikers

RVP is good, and will score. Signed Gignac to partner him. Very good and consistent.

Gallas is good for one year, but Djourou and Vermaelen are good CB for the future.

If you're staying with the 4-3-3, then Nasri - Fabs - Diaby is an excellent midfield.

He may be lazy, but in this game Bendtner turns into a stud for your center striker. 20 strength, 20 header, 20 shooting....with all solid skills to boot.

Bendtner also a great impact player. I bring him off the bench and he can easily turn a match around. Won me about 10 matches per season with last minute goals.

Agreed...at first. His stamina makes him a bench player for the first couple of seasons. After that, hes a 30+ goal scorer. He's not a leader though, so you gotta pair him with a solid leader in your forwards. RVP is good, but by the time Bendtner is a full time starter, RVP is generally a bench player (I sold him before his value dropped too much)

i like to use this as my team:

---------------Benaglio---------------

---Sagna--Vermaelen--King--Clichy---

-------Fabregas--Ramsey--Nasri-------

---Walcott---------------Van Persie---

---------------Higuain----------------

Paid £15Million for Higuain. worth every penny.

brought Ledley King in for a free at the end of my first season. not always fit, but is relyable and can easily be replaced by Djourou when injured. also got Joe Cole on a free at the end of my first season, i regulary use him as an impact sub on the wings.

First season I bought Asenjo and Lloris after selling a couple. Bought Fabrizio Fazio and sold Gallas. Bought McGeeady from Celtic for mid and sold Diaby. FInally up front sold Bendtner and bought Fernando Cavenaghi.

Won the EPL and 2nd season won the CL.

Asenjo :cool: & Fazio :cool: = A beast of a defence.

Yeah, but how can you sell Bendtner? The guy is a goal machine!

Archived