Not Enough Home Grown Players!!!

It's February 1, and I don't have enough Home Grown players on my squad. I have plenty of them on loan or part ownership, but I can't seem to get them onto my team in time for the transfer deadline. So when I have to register my team for the Eurocup, I do not have enough Homegrown at the club players, and I can't seem to do anything.

I can't get past this point, so essentielly my game is over.

Is there anything I can do???

If i could I would just forfeit the damn cup, just so I don't lose my game.

• 1 year later...
Go on holiday for a day or 2 past the deadline. It fixes the issue :)

This is not the fix for this issue. If you don't have enough home-grown players to fill the requirements, leave a blank space in the squad registration for each player you are short.

If you go on holiday, your ass man will pick the squad for you and you will have no control over who gets picked and who doesn't, which is crazy IMO.

This is not the fix for this issue. If you don't have enough home-grown players to fill the requirements, leave a blank space in the squad registration for each player you are short.

If you go on holiday, your ass man will pick the squad for you and you will have no control over who gets picked and who doesn't, which is crazy IMO.

Well if your using a pretty small squad you'd think they would pick everyone in the first team.

Mind you I'm at a loss how you can't have enough home grown players in your team at any point in any save tbh

Well if your using a pretty small squad you'd think they would pick everyone in the first team.

Mind you I'm at a loss how you can't have enough home grown players in your team at any point in any save tbh

You dont understand the rules then.

The homegrown quota is all about players 21 years old or older, i.e. senior players. Take Celtic for example, you cannot register every player that is over 21 at the club because there are so many players that dont qualify as trained in Scotland or at Celtic. You have to make sacrifices and leave some senior players out of the UCL squad because quotas need to be observed

Archived