What causes the crash dump

All i've done is a few changed to one team (Blackburn) and its crashing on load up. There must be someone on the SI team or someone on the forum that must have an idea of what gone wrong:

Explanation ive played the game with and edit and it was working, i then got board of that save so deleted it and that edit for that save, made a new edit but all i get now is the same fault. Just to make sure its not the game i loaded a game with out the edit and it worked, so best thing for me to do is delete the new edit, which i did and started a new edit first i started small with a minor change to one player to see if it was the editor,saved it and tried to load it, thank fully this worked so all was good, went back to the new edit and played a little until i was happy with the edit, all i changed was my Blackburn team saved it and tried to play it but then the dreaded fault again

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone must know what s going wrong Si, Niel, anybody....!!

Sounds like something you have edited is causing the game to crash

All that was edited was all aged 16 where made a little better samba a little better along with Paul Robinson and the some finance changes and that Sam was no longer manager

What sort of things can cause the failure ?

Sounds like something you have edited is causing the game to crash

This makes absolutely no sense unless he was editing the skin or another part of the game code. Why should editing data cause a crash dump? Unless it was something crazy like making all players 40.

Finance changes sound the most likely candidate.

Are you running FMRTE?

Ive noticed that financial data edited in the game DB will not show up in the game for lower league teams. Is this because there is are coded and hidden financial limits in the game?

No i don't like FMRTE, i hate it. So i dont use it. So far what im doing to try and find the cause is edit one thing at a time, save then load the game to see if the fault comes back then i can determine whats causing it, as yet there is no problem but its taking ages.

On the finance side i never go daft with it so i cant see that that's the problem

Archived