game speed

currently running fm2010 on intel core 2 duo 2.5 gig ram,will amd quad phenom 3 maybe 4 gig ram upgrade run the game as fast ,smae or slower?

I'm not firmiliar with the Proccessors but my FM10 takes up maximum 1GB RAM but requires alot of CPU. So just get a better Proccessor if you want it to go faster.

• 1 month later...

I won't bother with a new thread, but i'm trying to play a network game atm, with just English Leagues on down the first tier after BSN/S (Isthmian, and 2 other leagues in it) and there's about a 5 second delay for everything i do. Firstly, is there any way this can be reduced - would a better router help at all and if so by how much?

Also, will this 5 second delay increase season by season, making it unplayable pretty quickly, with no chance of us being able to complete the race to the Premier League or even just the Football League altogether?

currently running fm2010 on intel core 2 duo 2.5 gig ram,will amd quad phenom 3 maybe 4 gig ram upgrade run the game as fast ,smae or slower?

Before this all gets a bit vague, and people with little understanding of building PC start giving out guesses as fact, which Intel Core2Duo do you have? Which AMD Quad Phenom are you looking at?

There's more to CPU's than clock speed, a lot more. Same with RAM.

Also what RAM will the new machine have? Do you have specs?

I won't bother with a new thread, but i'm trying to play a network game atm, with just English Leagues on down the first tier after BSN/S (Isthmian, and 2 other leagues in it) and there's about a 5 second delay for everything i do. Firstly, is there any way this can be reduced - would a better router help at all and if so by how much?

Also, will this 5 second delay increase season by season, making it unplayable pretty quickly, with no chance of us being able to complete the race to the Premier League or even just the Football League altogether?

Does anyone know? I don't want to start a career then for it to be unplayable after a few hours of game time..

Archived