Cm 00-01

I've just bought myself a copy of CM 00-01 for Macs, and unfortunately it's for PowerPC Macs and not Intel Macs. Does anyone know if there is a patch which means I can play a PowerPC game on my Intel Mac? Or even some sort of program/application which will allow me to run the game?

I'm not sure, but try to find Rosetta. When Macs turned to Intel this was program that run PowerPC applications in Intel Macs.

If not try to search on any apple community, unless anyone else here can provide you with more information.

Actually, imo, PCs are overpriced junk, whatever you pay for them. I've had my Macbook for nearly 2 years and it has never crashed, nor have I ever had to defragment it, and it works like a dream. So nur! :p

Thanks for the suggestion Grade, I will see what I can find. :)

Actually, imo, PCs are overpriced junk, whatever you pay for them. I've had my Macbook for nearly 2 years and it has never crashed, nor have I ever had to defragment it, and it works like a dream. So nur! :p

Thanks for the suggestion Grade, I will see what I can find. :)

A mac is essentially a PC with a different operating system anyway. so go figure :)

Archived