Problems renewing contracts?

Coop

Don't offer them the signing on fee. It never seems to be an issue for them....

It is now, I've had loads of contracts rejected because the signing on fee wasnt big enough/as big as the player had asked for. Seems SI have worked on that little loophole this year...

Tried adjusting the transfer budget if you have no "cash" but have access salary budget? It helps to squeeze out that little bit of money for a renewal fee. If I remember correctly you get the option to adjust budget and confirm when buying players but not when renewing a contract so probably need to fix it manually.

Not sure if what I said is 100% correct but doesn't hurt to look into it.

I have a player that won't sign because he wants £16K signing on fee.

The only way 'round it is to sell someone by the looks of it.

i started off at roma and despite not having any transfer budget what ever i set my expectations to i was stil able to adjust my budget a little to get about 200k spending money so thats worth a try.

and if you can do that a remember a player may accept a lower weekly wage for a slightly larger signing on fee (could work out better for you in the end) also if its an older player who might be playing less and less as he gets on try offering him a lower wage but bigger appearance fee.

also if you only want him to sign on for longer so you can actually get a transfer fee for him at the end of the season try to sweeten the deal with a generous yearly wage rise (knowing of course he will never be around to claim it.

Archived