stupid player angry after get red card?

ok i got this stupid player. I sub him up at 15minutes in the game when 1 of my player injured. He went and get 2 yellow cards in the game, and get his marching orders at 70mins ++

although i still win the game 4-2, at full time team talk, i say i am disappoint with him, and he is angry, confused and find that made the wrong decision to join the club??? Wah fark?

I suspect the reason is, the game translates team talks as being entirely about match performance. Yes, the player got red carded, but telling him you're disappointed with him translates as saying that you think he played very badly. To reprimand him for the red card, instead you need to go into his profile, click "Player interaction" > Discipline player for > violent conduct. That way you will give him a warning/fine and he will realise you are telling him his behaviour wasn't good enough.

Minor, yes, and annoying, but that's the way the game works.

I suspect the reason is, the game translates team talks as being entirely about match performance. Yes, the player got red carded, but telling him you're disappointed with him translates as saying that you think he played very badly. To reprimand him for the red card, instead you need to go into his profile, click "Player interaction" > Discipline player for > violent conduct. That way you will give him a warning/fine and he will realise you are telling him his behaviour wasn't good enough.

Minor, yes, and annoying, but that's the way the game works.

SI should fix this minor issue.

agree....i understand what Falastur say, but still its stupid for this.

the player can say he is disappointed , but not confused and angry, this is just stupid. if there's an option of "throw boot towards player face" i will click it if i saw him angry and confused after i say disappointed

On FM09, I've had a guy get red carded but still got a rating of 7.5

I told him I was delighted with his perfromance then fined him a 1 weeks wage:P

He didn't complain one bit:P

I'm a bit mad!!!

Wait a minute...that actually makes a lot of sense. He was pleased about the praise for achieving 7.5 and accepted the fine for his early bath. So the feelings sort of balanced out. maybe the OP should have done the same and his player wouldn't have got so confused. What ya think?

this is what happened to me:

player is angry/confused cause of my final time team talk says disappointing performance

after that, i issue a warning to him, and he accept it

he went SLT for 1months, and find that he might had joined the wrong club

after 1month, he appoligize and says that he realized he is wrong, and won't do that again

then again, when in match, my ass man tell me that he struggle to find the motivation to play for me due to my low reputation. He also have personal issues with me

Archived