finances

I am in my second season as chaves in the portuguese second divison and not doing very well with the finances i finished 5th in the league but did not receive any prize money an the end or begining of the season so i thought i would arrange friendlys where a get a big fee for the game i ve just played my 4th friendly and i haven't received any match fees is this normal? I am not suppose to receive any prize money from league placings?

I am in my second season as chaves in the portuguese second divison and not doing very well with the finances i finished 5th in the league but did not receive any prize money an the end or begining of the season so i thought i would arrange friendlys where a get a big fee for the game i ve just played my 4th friendly and i haven't received any match fees is this normal? I am not suppose to receive any prize money from league placings?

wow, I just played against your team as benfica in the portuguese cup. i let 11 youngsters play and lost lol... after all chaves not that bad!

Hello Neil

Is this a problem with all leagues or just lower league teams or a specific country?

Because i would like to try another league if it is just portugal if it is a general problem i will just stay where i am.

Thanks

Archived