Is form in BSS/BSN really this important?

This isn't a rant....just a question because I never watch or follow the Blue Square leagues.

In the game current form is so important it basically determines who will the game.I find that when I am on a good run there seems to be nothing my opposition can do to stop me, and visa versa when on a bad run it seems nothing will change it....except to ride it out.

In real life do these teams have such drastic and predictable runs of form? Do they win 5....then lose 5, etc....

If you're in good form, and no opposition can stop you - surely you never dip out of the good form you're in lol.

Form helps with all teams confidence, no doubt about it. If you're playing the side top of the league and you have won your last 5 convincingly, you're up for it. If you lost them all then you aren't up for it as much. The whole point of form though, is that when you're in good form its all going your way. When you're in poor form, its all going against you, and the only thing you can do is ride the euphoria when times are good, and fight it out when they're bad.

Archived