Not Updating after first season

I have just completed my first season as Aberdeen! I am using an editor file that I saved with the highland league and some north of Scotland junior Leagues! When it got to the end of season the game didn’t update. All the other nations that I loaded updated ok. I went to the editor to see what date the Scottish season updates it was 20 June and I am past this! Can anyone help? Is there a way to update it myself? Thanks

This sort of thing happends if there's a bug with the new rules (not neccessarily your fault, there are bugs from the game too). Don't think there's any way to recover your game. You need to figure out what the problem is. Look for games that weren't played last season, that might be the cause.

When you find the problem and fix it play a holiday game first to be SURE it's fixed. The longer you holiday the better but at least one season.

• Administrators

I wonder if this too, is one of the easter eggs of bogus copies? (Not that the OP has one, the likelihood is the editing, tbf.)

I have just run the same editor file for a season on holiday and to see if it was going to

Work and about the end of May an application error message popped up. I remember it doing this in the first game I started now about the same time. The message said “A serous error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in USER-PC/C:/Users/User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/crash dumps.

Looking forward to the help cheers.

Archived