How many Steam achievements have you got?

Managing Havant and Waterloovile five and a half seasons I've managed to aquire thirteen. Just need one more 'Manager of the month' award to make it fourteen :) I doubt I'll be able to unlock anymore in the near future, not until my team are in the Premiership.... can't wait! Plus I can't stop leaaking goals at the back :(

How many others have you managed to unlock, and what do you feel is your most impressive achievement?

Note to SI: I would love to see achievements hard-coded into the game instead of in Steam. Not overly beneficial to the game, but it would be a nice little touch I think :)

Thanks,

Brad

open up steam, click the "community" button, them at the bottom right, you'll see a button that says "gameplay stats" if you click that, it brings up a list of achievements that you've won, and all those available...

I've unlocked 22 so far (as Liverpool/England manager in 2015) but one i KNOW i wont get is the one for conceding the least amount of goals in the league!!

open up steam, click the "community" button, them at the bottom right, you'll see a button that says "gameplay stats" if you click that, it brings up a list of achievements that you've won, and all those available...

I've unlocked 22 so far (as Liverpool/England manager in 2015) but one i KNOW i wont get is the one for conceding the least amount of goals in the league!!

I've seen them pop up while playing the game, but what do you gain from getting them?

Managing Havant and Waterloovile five and a half seasons I've managed to aquire thirteen. Just need one more 'Manager of the month' award to make it fourteen :) I doubt I'll be able to unlock anymore in the near future, not until my team are in the Premiership.... can't wait! Plus I can't stop leaaking goals at the back :(

How many others have you managed to unlock, and what do you feel is your most impressive achievement?

Note to SI: I would love to see achievements hard-coded into the game instead of in Steam. Not overly beneficial to the game, but it would be a nice little touch I think :)

Thanks,

Brad

How well are you doing as Havant. I'm going to be them when I get the game(today hopefully)

The "Comeback King!" achievement is not working for me =/

I was losing 2-0 at HT, and won the match 3-2.

It sometimes takes a while to update them, I got an achievement unlocked when i logged on today that I unlocked last night!

How well are you doing as Havant. I'm going to be them when I get the game(today hopefully)

I've managed to get them into League 1. Gained a 'suprise' but unwanted automatic promotion after my first season in League 2. Saved relegation back into League 2 by 1 point! Currently sitting 7th after 32 games.

They're a good team to manage, but the only problem I suffer from low attendances and not being able to expand the ground very much, so not getting much income from gates I'm having to rely heavily on prize money from cup competitions. Which I'm happy about as I've just had a trip to Anfield after getting to the 5th round in the FA cup which made me a nice fat £500k.

Archived