The Monegasque Nationality

Not sure where this should be posted, but I have a pretty small suggestion for the game.

So I noticed that unlike previous years when the Monegasque nationality was only around as a second nationality for certain players (Torben Joneleit) it is now around as a first nationality, for staff atleast (Armand Forcherio).

Now that it has been added like that, I really don't see why you can't create a manager of Monegasque nationality or search for players or staff of Monegasque nationality and it would be a nice little feature to add in a future patch.

Is there any particular reason for why this hasn't been implemented already?

And a related question, does regens generated at AS Monaco ever get Monegasque nationality in the game?

just because you are monegasque doesn't mean they will install it in the game..

i mean tons of ppl from other countries get the same problem...

nothign u can do but wait..

I'm not Monegasque.

And no, the only other European country that doesn't have its nationality in the game is the Vatican and they have no domestic football team that I know of (though they do own a team in Serie B, iirc) and the only citizens they have are clergy, so adding them would make no sense.

And as I said in my post, the Monegasque nationality IS in the game already, it just isn't searchable and you can't select it as your managers nationality.

Now, will you please stop being a complete idiot in my thread?

When are they going to add Cornish? :D

Nah, seriously, good question, the principipality is one of the few nation's ignored by the game, and shouldn't be.

Would be interesting for the editor too.

The national squad would pretty much be the Monaco academy.

Why should they be added? They don't have a national team, and people from Monaco play for France.

And people from Pays Basque plays for Spain. You should at the very least be able to select it as a second nationality.

Archived