game is running but not loading.. hmm.. what's wrong?

Hi everyone,

After over a week waiting for Steam to give me a response - and a further week with bizarre 'updating' delays.. they have finally asked to refer back to the manufacturer of the game - in other words back to the ocean - in order for me to find an answer to this ongoing problem...

I have tried to install FM10 in my netbook, (a Samsung N130) but the game does not launch properly.. In fact, it never loads, it never appears to start on screen... Although I can see that is actually running in the Task Manager.. What's wrong?.. Not enough memory and processing power?.. Not a suitable graphics card (Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950)?.. Just a temperamental game?...

All answers appreciated.

If you think it's a problem with steam try reinstalling using the other option.

Also I doubt this would fix it, but if it's giving you the 'already running' message you could also try killing the process using task manager and starting FM again

Netbooks are not really designed for gaming and the game is not supported on these machines-although some of them can run the game. Check your machine specs but it may be that it is not powerful enough, epecially graphically with presumably an onboard graphics card.

Archived