Really Annoyed.

I am Bolton and i am 4th in the league after about 13 games. It first started when i played Wolves. I went 1-0 up in the 92nd minute after 3 minutes were added time (I was watching in key) then in the 96th!!! minute they went and scored. I thought wow what poor defending.

I just played Chelsea, i went 1-0 up Elmander (5) then they went up the other end and scored, they then again did it, 8th minute 2-1 Chelsea, they then made it 3-1 in the 40th. 4-1 in the 55th, 4-2 Elmander 56th, 4-3 Elmander 58th. 5-3 68th. 6-3 80th.

Surely the concentration isnt this bad from either of our teams.

And also the press conferences.

Im getting sick and tired of when i lose seeing the message "Zat Knight was singled out for abuse as the fans would of preffered to of seen the likes of Shittu play".

So i play Shittu the next game (against Chelsea) he plays poorly.

Danny Shittu was singled out for abuse as the fans would of preffered to of seen the likes of Knight play"

Always happens. My biggest annoyance though is the straight from kick off goals.

I am doing well but its just those things really pee me off as this is the 6th installment of footy manager and you would of thought you would have got this right.

Thanks guys

lol, I get so tempted to automatically change tactics the moment I score a goal because I dread the key highlight from kickoff the is inevitably going to follow if I don't.

I can't count the number of teams that I score a goal, then they kick off into a key highlight and score less than 2 minutes later. Like... excuse me. That doesn't happen THAT OFTEN in football I don't think. This has happened to me rather frequently throughout the couple seasons I've played.

stay faithful to your tactics for longer

Because I oh so love to give up immediate response goals as a result.

I don't change them for long, but if I don't change, there's a damn good chance they're going to immediately hit back at my net. A quick change off and then quick change back to usual style works best, I've found.

Archived