Could someone please clear something up about game speeds

I've not loaded many leagues, 9 from 6 nations, but I've loaded the following

"All International Players Europe + S.America"

"All Players from Argentina 1st division"

"All Players from Top clubs Serbia + Bulgaria"

Does adding more players slow things down a lot more? What slows things down more, more players or the amount of leagues loaded?

For example, if I load 20 leagues from 20 nations on a small DB, will that be slower/faster than loading 1 nation with a large DB and then individually loading all players based in the other 19 nations?

Thanks.

The star ratings are pretty useless from my experience. Im given 1/2 of 1 star for game performance but I have 4 GB RAM. I rum the 10 level English league and all the British Isles as well as Ger, Fra, Hol, Ita, Spa, USA, Rus, Bra, Arg and the Japan and China custom leagues. Also Ive loaded all players with national reps from all continents..about 135,000 players in total and the game is blazing fast.

leagues would slow it down as it needs to process all the fixtures. Have a look at your star ratings and see how each part effects it, would be your best guage

I'd ignore the star ratings as its been reported that they don't work properly. This should be fixed in the next patch.

Archived