I managed Hibernian for nearly 4 season from 09 onwards ok the highest i came was 4th and i got them into europe on one occasion, but when i was sacked i checked on my reputation and its still unproven.

Surely it should be at least a little higher than that ? I did start as a sunday league footballer but now i cannot get a job for love nor money and im running English,Scottish,Italian,French,Spanish & Dutch leagues

Anyone else have this problem

I managed Hibernian for nearly 4 season from 09 onwards ok the highest i came was 4th and i got them into europe on one occasion, but when i was sacked i checked on my reputation and its still unproven.

Surely it should be at least a little higher than that ? I did start as a sunday league footballer but now i cannot get a job for love nor money and im running English,Scottish,Italian,French,Spanish & Dutch leagues

Anyone else have this problem

Do you mean youve played four seasons already?!

I agree it should change to something else, maybe to 'struggling'?

Maybe you reputation only increases if you win a league or cup. I dont think getting sacked will help your reputation any though!

Archived