are the system specs accurate?

i have half a star for performance, and 1 and a half stars for game speed BUT the game runs and reacts MUCH faster than the 09 version.

BUT i cant help feel that the info on the stars is false because i have a 3.6ghz processor, a nvidia 6600 Gcard and 1 gig of ram. surely this cant be right in terms of what its telling me although the game indeed runs great.

I was literally about to post the same thing, I literally bought my laptop about 2 hours ago; 3 GB RAM, 2.1ghz dual core processor and it says I've got half a star for both when I load:

England PL - League 2

Scotland PL - Div 3

La Liga

Seria A

Medium Database..

i have half a star for performance, and 1 and a half stars for game speed BUT the game runs and reacts MUCH faster than the 09 version.

BUT i cant help feel that the info on the stars is false because i have a 3.6ghz processor, a nvidia 6600 Gcard and 1 gig of ram. surely this cant be right in terms of what its telling me although the game indeed runs great.

that'll depend on how many leagues you are using for the game speed. I have found the game speed stars to be a little off cos the game speed and processing is fine for me but it only has half star, whereas system performance has 5 star which seems fine.

I play with

England- to league 2

Germany- 1 & 2

Italy- 1 & 2

Spain- 1 & 2

France- 1 & 2

Scotland-1 & 2

ALL other countries just their top league. so that may be why it says it's slow game speed - imagine it would have game speed as five star if I just selected the prem or something

that'll depend on how many leagues you are using for the game speed. I have found the game speed stars to be a little off cos the game speed and processing is fine for me but it only has half star, whereas system performance has 5 star which seems fine.

I play with

England- to league 2

Germany- 1 & 2

Italy- 1 & 2

Spain- 1 & 2

France- 1 & 2

Scotland-1 & 2

ALL other countries just their top league. so that may be why it says it's slow game speed - imagine it would have game speed as five star if I just selected the prem or something

im playing with medium database and JUST the english premier league loaded.

Archived