Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Played ten minutes of Football Manager 10 for the first time last night after owning the boxed game since the release date.

My laptop had broken the power point had gone so i took it apart and fixed the offending part. Put it all back together and it would not switch on so again took it apart and took everything out, cleaned it all then again put it all together, this time it turned on(good job as i was about to cry i think). By this time it was half two in the morning, installed FM via steam.

Had a quick look at the editor to see what all the fuss was about, looks good!! Added in the extra english leagues researched by SI Games and then loaded up a game. After starting unemployed i am now the proud new manager of Didcot in the english southern premier league, then realised i know nothing about them and have never heard of any of there players (it's going to be a long pre-season for me i think)

Had a quick look around the game and then realised it was half 3 in the morning so had to switch it off and go to bed as i had to leave for work at 6 this morning.

Can't wait to get home today load up the game and really start enjoying the new FM.

Archived