To many crashes

I have way to many crashes

It only happens under the games in 3D mode. Just about every 2-3 game. The game returns to the desktop and gives me some unusefull information about crash dump

I have tried to set the resolution step by step down to 1024 X 768 (what i find absolutly unsatisfying since i have a 23 inche screen).

I have tried to run the game in window mode.

I have of course updated my video drive.

Non of it made any difrence

Any good sugestiens ???

I have to say, that i dont have problems with any other games or applications

Machine specs:

I7 CPU.

6 gb ram,

ASUS ATI 4890 graphics card

Vista 64 bit

Only on-board sound chip

Thats not an onboard graphics card - http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=ASUS+ATI+4890&oe=UTF-8&cid=13271482765763247673&sa=title&os=tech-specs

that is a monster powerful graphic card.

sorry, my bad...it was on board sound. I mis read :( This should have NO affect

Personally I think it down to running Vista 64 bit.

To the OP - try a search on the techy forum, there maybe a simple change else log an issue and wait for someone to help alternatively post a thread for people with Vista 64 bit to see if they can give you advice

Good Luck - I can't really help on 64 bit vista but I recall last year some people had issues

I get crashes when i load up the matches or during the matches only once an hour or so, i had to drop the saves to every week. My pc isnt half bad either:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ 2.8ghz Dual Core

2GB RAM

500GB HDD

nVidia GeForce 9600GT

Vista 32

I only have a Realtek onboard sound, however i have the sound turned off during my game. All my drivers are up to date and never used to crash during FM09. I am willing to plough on and play the game as because i love it soooo much a crash every couple of hours or so really doesnt affect too much.

Surely this is a real problem then as my PC is more than good enough to run the graphics and indeed the actual game!

Archived