Reserves and feeder teams

Is anybody a prem team that has a working reserve league or is it just me? Have I done something wrong? There was no invitation. Also im having trouble sending players to my feeder teams. When I say im having trouble it just doesnt seem possible. Without these two features the game is no good to me!

Sorry I have already posted this under a different title but due to lack of responce I thought id try again

my fault - too impatient.

I have tried everywhere to send a player to a feeder club and cant find how to do it

As for the reserves I have just found out on wiki that spurs arnt in the prem reserves league this year. Its got that in it but Chelsea can still buy players!

Chelsea can only buy players up to the point that the ban came in (September?) then the embargo is placed upon them. To send a player to an affiliate, make sure that first you have a feeder club who can take players on loan, then right click the player you want to send out and there should be an option to 'move to affiliate'

my fault - too impatient.

I have tried everywhere to send a player to a feeder club and cant find how to do it

As for the reserves I have just found out on wiki that spurs arnt in the prem reserves league this year. Its got that in it but Chelsea can still buy players!

1) Chelsea transfer ban starts January 1st 2010, they can buy players at the first transfer window when you start the game.

2) Well just to be sure check that you do have a feeder club, you can do that at Information -> Affiliated Clubs , you can also look for new feeder or parent team there.

3) If you do have a feeder club then all you need to do is right click the player -> squad -> move to affilitate and select which club to send the player too.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2d843yc.jpg (pic of how it looks)

Archived