Leaking Goals!

Using Chelsea in a 4-4-2 diamond midfield (with patch)....scoring heaps but conceding ALOT of goals...still winning like 3-2 and 4-3 but against teams like Hull and Dinamo Moscow, where i should be easily winning...i know results like this are known to happen but if anyone has a similar issue or tactical advice for the defence it would be appreciated!

If people are running past some of your slower defenders tell them to defend deeper. Normally I check the opposition strikers, if they're smaller but quicker then I defend deep. If they are tall and can win headers though I defend higher up the pitch.

If people are running past some of your slower defenders tell them to defend deeper. Normally I check the opposition strikers, if they're smaller but quicker then I defend deep. If they are tall and can win headers though I defend higher up the pitch.

Will try this...thanks man.

1-0 up against Man City away...93rd minute and Ireland runs through to equalise lol! Problem with defending deep in this case is Tevez and Robinho are dealt with fine, but now Adebayor wins everything aerially...maybye i should try man marking instead of zonal? What do u guys use?

Archived