Dos Santos

santy001

Jonathan before anyone gets them confused lol, at Barcelona, presumably the younger brother of the giovanni and looks to be an ok player.

Sent my scout to spain and he came back with him as one of the top players, Barcelona have only asked for 50k + 25% sell on clause, so this seems to be quite a good deal, but I don't have a scout program or anything, so does anyone know how he turns out?

If he's anything like t'other 50k is a steal lol.

Not sure mate... he's probably a random PA like -8 or -7 I assume, but if you're scouts rate him then he's likely come up with a decent PA on your game.

Erm, yes I would buy him as I'm vaguely interested in how he'd do, but then also it definitely depends on what team you are currently playing as, because if you're someone good then there are definitely better youngsters out there. It might be worth finding someone with experience playing as Barcelona over a number of seasons who knows more about him, so try and ask in the Barcelona thread.

Good luck, I'd like to see how he does. icon14.gif

it's probably worth paying abit more now and not having the 25% clause, it'll probably cost you more in the long run.

i bought piatti for a few hundred thousand plus a 50% sell on clause. when i came to sell him later i lost 6 million off of what i sold him for.

Yes for that much you can't go wrong. Managed Barca for a season and a bit in a past game, but never really worked with Jon dos Santos due to his age. If he turns out anything near Giovanni's standards then you've got someone capable on your books for next to nothing. Why not send him out to one of your affiliates at a highly competitive level, EG English Championship? If not, get him tutored by one of your talented players and hopefully sit back and watch as the attributes increase. Play him in cup games and against weaker opposition in the same league to start out.

I have the spanish leagues active, and I'm at Stoke (championship), looking for players to buy. He's sort of at the level where he could be subbed on at the moment, but not a first team player and I've bought him, I'll have to see how he develops.

Archived