2nd time this has happened

Is it just sticking on that screen? Are you getting feedback from the button when you click it? Have you tried using space to continue?

Until you have it fixed, you could just holiday that day. It would save you restarting the game.

Is it just sticking on that screen? Are you getting feedback from the button when you click it? Have you tried using space to continue?

Until you have it fixed, you could just holiday that day. It would save you restarting the game.

Yeah i hold space down for like five minutes in the hope that it will continue

I cant holiday as once i quit the game, the next time i play that matcn its fine, it's happened to totally random times against two totally different teams.

I started the first season playing with Feyenoord, and this happened almost every match, I'm getting tired of this annoying bug... I do not want to quit FM2010 and restart it to play the match again.

I've already upgraded my FM2010 with the first patch, does anyone know a way to circumvent this bug or bypass this bug to continue this game? Otherwise this game is no fun anymore and I have to find another football management simulation game. (Clicking a player, pressing space, going on a holiday all do not work to circumvent this)

Regards

Archived