Shortlist??

I think if you click on your name at the top of the screen you can see it there.

Don't remember if there's an easier way to see it or not??

Thanks a lot ! :)

If there is another way, I haven't found it. Can't believe there isn't a way to access it from the Player Search screen........

OK, I feel like an idiot here right now... I can't find the shortlist. I've added players, and on the shortlist button the only two options are NEW SHORTLIST (which is greyed out) and SAVE SHORTLIST.

So, how do I get to see the list??

-gtf

Hi, are you still experiencing this problem?

Try selecting your manager name from the top menu bar. From the drop down list select Search then Shortlist.

Are you able to see the players' names in your Shortlist Screen?

Is it possible that you were viewing the Recently Viewed Players or Player Search Screen rather than Shortlist.

If there is another way, I haven't found it. Can't believe there isn't a way to access it from the Player Search screen........

From the Player Search Screen itself you can access Shortlist by selecting the Shortlist button which is just above where it says "Well-known players in your region" at the top of the list of players on Player Search

I had the same problem. The company that SI hired to sort out the usability side of things aren't very good, imo.

But I have to thank SI for taking on board my suggestion to make the Player Ratings easier to get to.

From the Player Search Screen itself you can access Shortlist by selecting the Shortlist button which is just above where it says "Well-known players in your region" at the top of the list of players on Player Search

No. This was what I was expecting, but I have no such button. Directly above "Well-known players in your region" I have the following buttons: Transfer Centre - Player Search (which is selected) - Staff Search - Scouting Assignments - Scouting Knowledge - Loans - Clauses - History. No shortlist button, unless you mean the one to the far right, horizontally in line with "Well-known players in your region" - but that button (or dropdown menu, actually) doesnt give access to the shortlist.....

But, I found the way to put the shortlist icon next to my name up top, so its all good now

Archived