Downloading FM2010 in Japan

morning all. living in Japan and have been playing the demo which I managed to download. trying to find a site to buy and download the game from today but steam tells me it is not available in my region, gamesplanet wouldn't let me and none of the others seem to have it yet. anyone have any suggestions? much appreciated!:D

I asked this about a week ago (I also live in Japan), and it is due to licensing. I'm getting it through Gamers Gate as we speak however.

i keep getting the message 'An error occurred communicating with the merchant website. Please try again later or contact the provider as purchase is temporarily unavailable.' been trying for over an hour!

i keep getting the message 'An error occurred communicating with the merchant website. Please try again later or contact the provider as purchase is temporarily unavailable.' been trying for over an hour!

Same. I got in when the going was good (presumably when no-one else was pushing the servers) and managed to download most of the game no problems. I'm stuck at 81% now. It was downloading at around 400 to 500kbs, but its dropping back to between 15kbs and 120kbs now.

What is your connection? Mine is So-net hikari, 100mbs.

Same. I got in when the going was good (presumably when no-one else was pushing the servers) and managed to download most of the game no problems. I'm stuck at 81% now. It was downloading at around 400 to 500kbs, but its dropping back to between 15kbs and 120kbs now.

What is your connection? Mine is So-net hikari, 100mbs.

finally got it to start downloading :D if I am right, we do not need the new patch on downloaded games?

Archived