FM2010 Mac Patch

I think it is a pertinent question, because last year the PC patch was released long before the mac patch... Was that a one-off?

Cheers.

Yes good question, I seem to remember on more then one occasion having to wait longer for the patch to be released on Mac. Although I do assume in this case that it will be the same time.

Yes good question, I seem to remember on more then one occasion having to wait longer for the patch to be released on Mac. Although I do assume in this case that it will be the same time.

The reason for the mac patch delay last year was because there were issues with the tactics screen (wasnt recognising right clicks if i remember correct) and there were also problems with the 3d engine, and in some cases the game would quit before it finished loading. The testers were having trouble fixing these bugs that werent apparent in the PC version.

Unless there are any mac-specific bugs, then i would guess the patch would come at the same time. If there are mac specific bugs, then the timing of the patch will rely on whether they can get those bugs sorted before the PC ptch is available.

Archived